My . God .
Wooow, this is like the 4th time my parents changed their minds ?!
Okay :
1st: "We're moving to Taiwan ! It's going to be around February '09"
2nd: "Fine, we'll let you stay so you can finish the year. We'll move this summer"
3rd: "Uhh, Charlene, just to let you know, there's a very big chance we might wait one more year"
And .... 4th :
Dad: "Hey, did you tell Charlene the good news yet?"
Mom: "Nope"
Me: "What good news? .___. Uh oh."
Dad: "They say since you can speak fluently and understand Mandarin you'll
pick up the language quickly. We're going to send you to a normal school. :DD"
Me: "What... I thought we're moving next year though ?!"
Dad: "Naah, we're moving this year."
Me: "....." (I was more thinking like NOOOO WHAT ?! inside)
Yeah , thats the fourth.
Note : I think most of you guys know, but everytime I show dialogue
for what my parents are blabbing its in Mandarin ;DD
Siigh, so I'm going to move like ASAP right when school year ends
and than my mom's going to make me take Mandarin tutoring shit.
Over the whole summer .___. Than, I guess I'm going to hell :D
Woohoo .
GOSH. Don't you hate it when people keep changing their minds ?
Especially such a big decision .____.
Well, I was already mentally prepared before. So I'm quite fine.
Like no major meltdowns or anything, unless someone comes along...
And like, makes me cry. Ahem, Doris. HAHAA i love you.
So yesterday I told Doris, and she was like on the verge of crying -____-
Which made ME almost cry. Hahah<33
Well, so I guess its no IHS next year :/
I was looking forward to high school, but I guess not.
Good side is, NO CHANGE PROJECT ;D Yeah. I'm not such
an optimistic person, so that doesn't really help.
So my parents are talking in the computer behind me on webcam
If you forgot, my dad's still in Taiwan.
SOOOOO, I hate my parent's conversations sometimes . But yeah.
They were talking about where we would live for a while when we go
back "asap" to Taiwan, while they find houses together. Ugghhgkjfhgs.
SO. Apparently, they're going to make me live in someplace.
ACTUALLY, I couldn't hear right. I heard them talking about my dad's boss's house.
But I might be hearing wrong, I'm thinking probably grandparent's house .
And than when school year comes, I'll probably just live at my school like they
planned before. I really hope I don't get like locked up their and bullied. HAHA.
And they'll live at other random places ...
Sigh. So I was watching Boys Over Flowers (I'm on episode 16 right now )
LOL I LOVE HOW THEY SPEAK MANDARIN . Korean people speaking Mandarin .
I find that very amusing :3 HAHA , that reminds me of GDragon speaking chinese!
Awwhh, it's so cute <33>
Anyways, so I'm using my computer so I'm only picking up teeny bits of what my
parents are talking about and stuff . So uhh, I heard my dad talk about someone's son?
His boss ? Friend? I'm not sure. But they're talking about how the son's mom wants him
to have a girlfriend where the mom lives so that he'll go visit her and stuff or something ...
And than they were saying more stuff and my mom goes like " Hehehe, we can introduce Charlene."
First I'm like " ... What .____. " in my mind, but I pretend like I don't hear what
they're saying like I always do (:
So my dad was like . Wait. Okay I kind of forgot , but something like " Ohh, you're right !"
Mom : LOL
Dad : "But I think we should discuss these stuff when she's a bit older"
Mom: " What? I was just kidding o____0 "
Dad: "Heey, dude she's an ABC . " ( Note, he's saying that cause people in Taiwan think ABCs are like god and everything .____. )
And they said some more but I got irritated so I left the room -____-
They were just kidding , but yeah. Hahahaha.
OH, my ankles better ! Lot's better (: I can walk perfectly, woohoo.
I knew it was minor ish. Too bad I had to skip the mile for this stupid ankle :(
Well, I 'm getting lazy with typing so much, so I'mma finish episode 16.
Hehehe, BYE LOVES <3>
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment