Hello everyone ! :D
First off ,I know I haven't updated in quite a while .. like a month or so?
Haha, well sorry about that, I got pretty lazy, especially throughout Spring Break (;
Soo, I think I left off at around before Spring Break ish? Let's just make long stories, short ;D
Mmm, I have really bad memory so heres a brief of my Spring Breeak .
Well, on Thursday before the start of Spring Break, instead of heading over to Irvington like I have to
I went with Anh to Baskin Robbins for ice cream .. along with a bunch of other people :DD
Too bad there weren't Blueberry Chickachickacheesecake . HAHAHAHA (; (;
They should have it in America too :( So , I got a Cappuchino Blast. (Er, spelling)
I can't spell Cappuchino or Frappuchino ? Omg, so annoying -_______- Well after fattening up,
I got really numb and went like super hyper for one minute and than got really tired and numb again -___-
As others have said, I can't handle caffiene that well. I'll probably get a heart attack from Monster of something.
Hahaha, but it was still good, even though I only finished like half of it. After thaat, we went over to Anh's
house to watch a movie. We ended up with Eagle Eye, yaaay Shia Lebeouf !(: Since I was going to watch
the movie before, but I never got to :( Same with Coraline D; Eagle Eye was pretty good, even though I
didn't really get it ;P
And than on Friday, Anh was supposed to come over, but she had to go somewhere, so we just had the
usual asian party, and Chelsea came over for a lil bit to show me the guitar :D My dad came back from
Taiwan just for the weekend, so I had to clear that out and just had "family time" on Saturday and Sunday (:
Sorry for not going to church that week, I had to go pick up my dad from SFO, hope I didn't miss out ?
On Monday, Doris came over to work on the stupid Invention Project, which was shown to class like this Monday ?
Hahaha, so embarrasing > <>
We came up with this really lame idea, which is basically two juice boxes put together. And Doris thought
of the name DiDrinky. HAHHAA (; Well, uhhh Tuesday ... oh yeah. Anh and Chelsea came over to make up
for the Friday before, and we watched DISTURBIA ! Thrillers are the highest level of scariness I can watch.
I freak with horror movies, and the person next to me will become deaf and squeezed -________- But yeah,
that movie was pretty disturbing , but good. Yaay, Shia Lebeouf again ! :D (Is that spelling right ? Urgh)
On Wednesday, me and JASMINE LAU <3>
and I also needed more clothes ;P Bought Stacey a bag and flip flops ! <3>
tried on a bunch of dresses ;P Hehe.
PICTURES UP LATERS ! ;D
We were going to have a sleepover, but ended up not ... ? :(
Uhmm, so on Thursday .. I kind of forgot what I did -_____- I think I stayed home ?
Yeah, had to do a bunch of hw, and watched a lot of FO and Big Bang ;D
On Friday, I went to Stacey's birthday party and her huge house .____. There's pictures on FBK
cause I was too lazy to take any pictures myself, when others had cameras. ;P
That was pretty fun, I got to see my 9th graders !<3>
Right after the party, I had to go to Doris's house to finish the Invention Project, and that was pretty fun.
Hahaha, I got home and than dad came back from NY AGAIN that Friday night. Which meant I couldn't
do anything on Saturday and Sunday. But on Saturday I went to Ivy's house and that was pretty fun with
the horses and everything. Hahaha (; Pretty scary when they came aftter us .___. On Sunday, me and my
family went to Valley Fair to shop for my shoes. I wanted Nike dunks, but I couldn't find any I liked.
So finally I left without buying anything. After that I just bought a Nike SB Send Helps <33>
Hehehe, well this Friday was CMEA for choir and we took the bus and went to Round Tables , which is a
complete rip off place . Hahah, we ordered a large pizza to share, while Eugene pigged out with his pizza :(
Lmfao, the people gave us balloons, and thats where the fun started ;DDD Yooshin and Victor started first
and sucked helium out of the balloons, haha. That was HILARIOUS, it was so cute <3>
I was kind of scared , cause I heard it was bad for you to do that. But finally me and Eugene did it. Hahaha.
My voice didn't change that much I guess, its because my voice is pretty high to start with -______-
And Anh did it for a little bit, heheh, that cutie <3>
Mr. Lorigan didn't let us play with helium ;P Hopefully he doesn't see this. Hahaha. Well we had to walk
in rain and get soaked to go to Amador High where we had to perform. Surprisingly we got an Excellent O___O
But whatever . Hahaha, I have this feeling I left out a lot of stuff I was gonna say. But like I said before, I 'm
making everything really short . Hahaha. And than ... yeah, I'm really lazy to say anything more ;D
Oh yeah, so I studied a lot for English and Science STAR testings, like 6 hours added up probably ?
And than the test ended up really easy -_______- ahhh, I'm so stupid . But yeah, now I have to study
like crazy for Math and History cause I seriously don't know ANY of it . Yeeah.
Well, DISNEYLAND this Friday ! Can't waaait . Ahhh, I 'll have to start packing. So that's about it for now ((:
BYEBYES !(: <3>
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment