Saturday, July 18, 2009

Damn.

A remembering tear escapes her eyes
Can't believe she just said her goodbyes
Now she lay, muffles her desperate cries.
Listens to her songs of love,
Though its all memories of him in disguise
Oh why, can you just stop this pain
But no, this hope just can't fade away
This asthmatic chase, is making me go insane
Your embrace is the only memory that keeps me awake.
Now, let's not get carried away.
Because all I can do is stay
And wait for you to come this way...



Note: This poem was written with Tablo's voice in my head rapping out the rhythm. So to make this poem flow, you have to get the right rhythm. Some song titles or words are included in it, if you know me well enough, you should be able to tell. (: I know its really lame and bad, but they're just practice poems >] This is the only
poem that uses Tablo's way of rhyming (forgot what it was called) my other poems have only rhythm, no rhyme. In the beginning this poem was short and not rhyming, but I decided to try to "Tablo" it ;P So this was the outcome. Eh, any suggestions and comments, I'll take. Just no bashing, I'm not like Tablo DD<

------------------------------------------------
Here's the original, un-Tablo'd version (:

A remembering tear escapes her eyes
One ignites the fire, it cues the pain.
Can't let go.
Can't go away.
He doesn't even know.
The hope's burning away.

------------------------------------------------

The nice smiles masks the selfishness
Sorry.
You never saw through the eyes of my desperateness.
Uncontrollable.
Is my greed for you.
It fuels up every thought.
Every minute.
Every second.
------------------------------------------------

The wind around knows.
She's wrapped around the girl's loneliness.
Tried to blow away the tears of her pain.
It's affectless.
Only makes her shudder through unbearing sadness.
What is she yearning for?
It's the map to her soul.

------------------------------------------------

You knocked the door to my dreams.
I opened eagerly.
Was I too eager?
Taunted.
Day after day, your breath of love becomes further away.
I loved you too much. You, too little.
Distance is the illness that makes you cry in pain.
Lined up, I face your back, you face hers.
My hands can't move your eyes to only see me.
Covered in a blanket of invisibility, you turned around.
I tried too much. You, too little.
But you're still the only one.

---------------------------------------------
Another note (: In the previous poems, I used a lot more of song titles and phrases. But this the poem right above, the line "Your breath of love becomes further away" and "Distance is the illness that makes you cry in pain" are direct lines from Epik High songs X_X Except that I added "Day by day" and Distance was changed from "Time", since it works better for me. ;P Oh, and also "But you're still the only one" is the last line in the song "Girl" by Epik High<3

No comments: