Friday, March 27, 2009

Whaat?! Female Big Bang ? .___.

Woah, so apparently a new YG group came out named Twenty One / 21 .
And they're going to be known as the "female Big Bang" But they only have 4 members.
I don't know about this .... it's basically just ...
Okay, yeah. To tell you the truth, I don't really like it :(( It's just weird to me .
I would like Big Bang to be the only you know ? Hahaha ;P
But whatever, they came out this cute song for a CF their doing called "Lollipop".
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xxOmfuszI4
Quite hip eh ? HAHA. I <33>
I bet it's gonna be stuck in my head , and I won't ever go to sleep DDD: <
For the girl's voices ... i d k , I really like Park Bom though ! It's the only one I've
known in that group. Buuut yeaaah, they wear really crazy clothes.
Trying to be like Big Bang I guess . Hahaha, dude in the commericial Jiyong looks
like a Willy Wonka o___0 Ehh, whatever.

ANYWAYS, enough about my obsession for those who have no idea what I'm talking about ;P
Sorry bout thaaat. So I twisted my ankle the other day like I said, and I thought it was really minor
cause it didn't seem to hurt that bad. But I kept waking up at night with my throat completely
suffocated and my nose like stuffed up -_____- It's not so comfortable let me tell you .
I kept having to heat up some water and eating a bunch of disgusting asian vrsn coughdrops.
And than, when I got up from my bed to get water I kind of pressed my ankle and i was like SHIT.
It hurted a lot, and I'm like "Nooo, should've iced it yesterday." But I was too lazy you know ;P
Yeah, so I had to tape this green minty asian thing to my ankle and wrap it up and stuff.
And right now it feels a lot better, I don't really limp as much / at all (:
Wow.. Lollipop is seriously so addicting, its like my 6th time listening to it in a row.
But yeaaah, today in PE we had to run our mile but I had mile passes so I was like I guess
I have to use it for my ankle DD: Even though I wanted to run , since I need to BURN SOME FAT.
My god, I got so fat over this yeear :( OH OH, I got pissed cause supposedly I was supposed to have
like 4 mile passes, but apparently when I won my mile pass I had to write my name down on
some clipboard but I didn't EVEN THOUGH I pay attention during class ! >[
Buuut, I guess bright side is I'm kind of "forced" to run ! ;DDD Yeah, this was probably intended.
Lmfaoo, but I still have one mile pass left from this dance thing at school .
The dance routine is kind of lame though .___. No offense.
Hehehehe (:

Ehh, right now is my sister's friends birthday party at our house ..
YES ! So much asian food :3 Hehehe, fattening timee ! I just finished some tapex <33
yeeeah, this is the only free ish time, since theyre eating cake.

Hahaha, they're so cute ((:

Well, thats about it fer noow.
Btwaay, is anyone going to the social next Friday?
Seems like no ones going ... Well, tell me if you're going !
G2G Do stuff. Haha, TOODLES ;

No comments: