Thursday, March 26, 2009

Season's Over (:

Ehh, I just wanted to add something; I changed my blog layout !
Do you guys like it ? I don't really like how its kind of plain, and all white.
But I thought I'd change up my blog for a bit (: TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK !
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Siigh, we just lost our last game to Walters . :(
Boooo . I thought we were going to win this time D: We lost by 5 points, and ironically the sevies won o___0
Ughh, why is Blogspot acting so weird today ? It's not working well >[
So I kind of twisted my ankles, but I didn't want to tell the coach, so I didn't play so well -____-
I got the ball stolen like twice, and than for some reason I couldn't run as fast as I usually could.
I felt a bit dizzy and faint ish for some reason, I was thinking maybe it was 'cause I was sick ?
Oh yeah, just starting today I'm coughing like CRAAAZY. My god D:
And when I woke up this morning, I was coughing up a little bit of blood . :X
Bunch of mucus, too. HAHA, yeah you totally had to know that (:
Daaarnit, I hate it when I'm sick, cause than I can't do anything . I hate having to blow your nose in class .__.ll
It's really awkward, did you know that ? And sometimes its all really quiet and than I have to cough loud D:
Plus, this really sucks since we're performing at Open House next Wednesday !
I'll be like singing 'n coughing I guess -_____- My voice is kind of hoarse, and so I'm not so
comfortable singing the high notes :/

Mmm, currently addicted to the song "Boys With Girlfriends" , Meiko !
I really like her voice (: I like the lyrics too , haha.
I totally understand her, it's so hard being really good friends with boys with girlfriends sometimes .
People take it the wrong way.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIIGVVNiCeo&feature=related Listen to it ! You'll like it , I think . (;
The music video is really scary when that girl/bear pops out of NO WHERE. It scared me -_____-
For some reason, I can't post up the embeded video on this blog. Which really sucks .
I could do it before, but I had to go mess with the code, and I'm really lazy right now to do thaat.
There's this black guy singing in some other language that posted a bunch of his videos as responses to my song o______0 Kind of weird, haha. I took them off, sorry ! > <
Yeeah, so when am I going to private my videos ? I'm still too lazy, and I don't know if I should keep one or two ?
So.. uh yeah, later you might notice a couple videos disappearing (:

Woooot, I just finished episode 13 of BOYS OVER FLOWERS ! <3>
Hehe, I haven't watched been addicted to watching a drama in a while.
So this brings me back of memories. Kind of . (:
But yeah, its so interesting. Kim Bum & Ji Hoo are cute.
BUUUUUT, Kwon Jiyong > Kim Bum . FOREVER >]

Oh PHEW. My computer just froze , so for a second I thought I would've lost all this -____-

This type of thing seems to happen to me a lot, and most of the time its when I'm

posting a comment to Stacey Yi >____> Evil girl <3>Haha, so recently I'm getting really annoyed by my mom :(
She keeps calling these like Mandarin tutoring classes for "foreign" kids like me.
And whenever hear her say "Yes, we're moving back this summer ... blah,blah,blah ."
I twitch. GAH. Its torturing me. You know how annoying it is to hear that ?
My god. And so apparently, when I move back to Taiwan THIS summer (Ahem) I have to
take these really boring classes to improve my writing skills and stuff .
SIIIGH. ITS GOING TO BE LIKE HELL .
But I guess moving back this year won't be THAAAT bad, I have to hurry buy clothes + shoes than.

Hmmm, I just had this WHOOLE list of stuff I was going to talk about, but I got distracted by aim.
So now my train of thought is all gone ! DD: <>____> Especially when they take with flash. Hahahaha.
You know this post is getting really long actually . Wow.
Hahaha, I have like 45 minutes and since theres not really homework today I can fool around ((:

So on Sunday, I went to Newpark with Doris ! 'Cept, I forgot to bring my camera, so sorry no pictures -___-
Mmm, I think I'mma wrap this up cause I kind of want to watch some more BOF. HEHEHEH (:<3>

No comments: