Sunday, March 22, 2009

Church ! ((:

It's been a while since my mom let me stayed up and had fuun .(:
So this Friday was the 30 hr famine, which I failed & missed.
Cause I thought it started on Friday, but it started on Thursday -____-
But oh well, at least I raised money ;D
THANK YOU TO THOSE WHO DONATED ! <3>
Hehe, to those who still ended up being selfish, you should feel ashamed of yourself >]
But yeah, thanks (:
And there were rewards for how much money you collected, and for 90 dollars there was this
really gay wristband, that turn out even worse than the picture, its like ... so weird looking .
HAHAH, I really wanted the t shirt, since it was kind of cute with that stick figure, but I didnt
collect enough money :( Oh weeell .

But on Friday, about like 25 ish people stayed till 12 am ?
12 was when the famine ended, and so yeeeah.
We played this really fun game . Think it was called underground church ?
Lmfao, so basically there were the police , and the pasture, and so you had to
not get caught by the police and all find the pasture to win . And there was a FOG MACHINE ;D
So basically i couldnt see a thing .___.ll But it was like around 11 so it was all dark and foggy
inside the church, and we had to hide in the rooms and it was kind of scary but fuun ((:
I love how there would be a couple people hiding in the same room, and the others would be caught
but than like me , and this girl named Stephanie ? didn't. I was like LOL :DDD
But yeah, and than for the last game Matt was the pasture , and I was in this closet with Ryan
and i saw this girl crawling on the floor and she was like "Matt is small ... " HAHAHAHA .
And than I was in the closet , and this guy came in so I froze, and he was like " Is that a person?"
and than he went back like " naahh," Wait ! And he poked back in the closet like 2 more times
cause he wasnt sure if I was a person or something . LMFAO . I started laughing, I must really
not look like a person :D Speaking of closets, that reminds me . So I think Brent is really really mean >[

So we found this closet where there was a bunch of toys , and Matt and Ryan was playing around with some
speaker thing stuff i d k ,and than outside they were getting ready for the game and i wanted to go out but NOOO MATT just had to make me stay in >_____> and than later Brent knocks and opens the door and was like NO KISSING IN THE CLOSET. And MAAAAN, I was so embarrased > <>

But yeah, those who left at 10 , you guys missed out ;O
Thank god I happened to not have chinese school this week. I was like YES THANK YOU .
My luck is working for me ((: Yeeah, it all happened to work out, so yay :D

Mmm, so basketball season ends next Thursday, thank god.
We won Newark and Centerville this week, which were the easy schools.
Next week it's Thornton , and than Walters. DDD;
So right now I'm trying to catch up with the others in Boys Before Flowers. Or over.
Hahaha, KIM BUM IS SO CUTEEE <3>
The others are ugly . Dude, stop telling me Jun Pyo is hot cause hes not.
He only looks fine with straight hair ((: And than Ji Hoo needs a hair cut to look hot .
Uhhh, the last one, lets just say no one really cares about him ;)
I'm on episode 11 right now , yaaay (: So like 10 or so more episodes to go !
And than my printer sadly went out of ink so I'm stuck on how to print out my homework D:
Ugh, this really sucks ... I don't want to write this out either . :(

Well, I'm going to Newpark now with Doris ! Sooo, i'll talk more later.
If anyones greatful enough to print my hw for me, PRETTY PLEASE .
Hahaha ((:
If you wanna meet up at Newpark too, call me up ? ;D

TOODLES ! (:

No comments: