Tuesday, August 11, 2009

In my eyes, its you.

Sigh. Yes. I finally found the time to actually do something I want. Today I got a taste of how it's gonna be like when school actually starts, it's only summer school and I'm dead beat. I went to buy some stuff I needed for our homework, and than went home. At lunch, took a shower --> 1:20. Tutor's here. 3:20. Tutor ends. I kept falling asleep, and slapping myself to keep awake. 3:20 I needed to finish memorizing a bunch of chinese words for the chinese tutor I had. Mid-memorizing, I fall asleep X__X And my mom wakes me up half an hour later cause I had to get ready for my next class at 4. I'm back at 6, but I still have a bunch of stupid essays, homework, and projects to do. D: <

Yeah, that's just a bit of my day. I don't get enough sleep for my energy to work lately, but this is only for my Tuesdays. My other days I'm a lot more free (: But when school starts (7 am - 4 pm) I'm going die. With a load ful more of hw, and a bunch of tutors and classes. Siiiigh, I don't know what to do. I hate it when I'm pressured, cause that's when my "meltdown line" gets thinner. Much more breakable. Many tiny tiny things that may somewhat remind/depress me and I crash. I really hope I find a really good friend soon that can help me not be like this X__X My best friends you can say, are too far away to be "really good" I guess. Not exactly there when I need it. Or maybe I'm getting picky at the words I want to hear. I think I'm just being really stupidly sensitive, but I can't help it. That's just me for now. You want to help me ? Try it.

It's funny this is completely random and out of no where, but on the way home from Chinese tutor I saw this guy with Douglas Yuk's jacket :O :O I admit I was never thaaat close with him, but he was still a pretty cool friend (: So I was like ... Douglas ?! .____. And just the thought of something back where I felt comfortable with friends, and I almost broke down on the street X_X But yeah, now I think that's really stupid -___- But yeah, that's only one though, there was a lot other times like that T___T You may think I'm lame, but I don't really care anymore >__>

I hope you can try to understand, and somewhat make me feel better.
Leave messages at least.
Keep me still in memory.

i love you.

No comments: