Saturday, September 12, 2009

I guess I'll just wait for the ambulance to come.

I don't know what to do.
I don't know what to say.
I've missed too much, I've thought too much.
I can't believe its been 4 months without you.
Damn, I can't get enough of love songs. Shouldn't that fit more ?
Cause they bring me back to memories, happiness.
I can't seem to be completely my laughing, chatterbox, straightforward self.
Am I really in Taiwan already? Why do I still feel like I'm back in the states, not wanting to go yet.
Remember when I called you late at night? I cried right after.

I still love you.
Don't forget.

And PS. I wish I were them http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdfGf4GzfjQ
Can't you imagine us ? :(

Hmm, should I switch to Tumblr? So much prettier :3
Leave me a message, I'm too lazy to open a poll.

Love,
Charlene.

No comments: