To my very best friend, of course it's okay (:
To be honest, I wasn't exactly mad, I was just sad and wanted to make sure you were still "there".
Haha. Maybe it was a bad day, or my stress-ness, to lead me to desperateness X___X
Awwh, okay. As long there's actually a reason, it's okaay (: Sucks you can't call me. So phone calls are a one way D; That would be true, if maybe there was no distance. But with the distance and my loneliness, I would be a lot more affected. I've already clicked in it won't be for a long time, that we'll do the same things again. And I hope it won't be never. Sorry for being dense -___- I was only thinking from my side of stuff, and I thought you were busy when you didn't reply, but when I read your blog and saw the whole "not feeling social" that's when I got annoyed. That's all. I'm just paranoid a lot here , so sorry for misunderstanding. You can say we both don't have common sense xP Awwh, thank you <>
Remember that one day I held your hands, than I kissed your lips(.___.ll) and I told you ;P
Our love was meant to be, and always will forever <>
- Big Baaang, Make Love (:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment